- Currently work as a disability support worker since 2012 with Home Support Association and have begun working as a facilitator for an art program called “Art Attack” since 2019 to support and assist clients with their drawing and painting skills.
- Sales Assistant at Mi-Art Framing and Art Supplies 2014.
- Exhibited artwork for the Royal Queensland Art Society, Rockhampton Branch 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018.
- Exhibited artwork for “Out from Under the Bed Art Exhibition, Yeppoon 2014 and 2016.
- Exhibited artworks and beaded jewellery for the “7 Studio Artists’ Exhibition at the Tresillian Community Centre, Nedlands, Perth, Western Australia, 2007.
- Recipient of LimeLife 500 grant 2020
- My artwork “Bee Care” was selected to be published online at the Flying Arts website for the Queensland Regional Art Awards 2017 for people to vote on.
- Awarded a ‘highly commended’ certificate for my picture book “Bradley and Betty two honeybees”, a picture book entered at the Rockhampton Library 2017
- Certificate III in Visual Arts 2019, Central Queensland TAFE
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health 2017, Central Queensland TAFE
- Certificate IV in Disability 2016, Central Queensland TAFE
- Master of Arts (Anthropology), University of Western Australia 2009